This is a fantastic formula that really kills the urine, mold and mildew smell that wet pet turf. It has continued to smell good 4 days after application. I am removing a star as the liquid could use a bit more weight to make it easier to spray apply. The hand pump sprayer is worthless and the battery powered makes it much easier, but the spray is very light and will be blown by the slightest breeze (it wasn't windy when I applied it). Since it is mostly hydrogen peroxide and light, it is very hard to see where it was applied. Maybe also adding a touch of color that would dissolve would be helpful too. At 3 gallons for my yard (~$150) per application, this will be a once or twice a year application. I'll still supplement with regular enzyme treatments.