You have home field advantage. We’ll help you keep it that way.
Don’t let foul balls ruin your game. Restore your putting green, golf course, gridiron, outfield, soccer pitch or any other synthetic turf to its original glory.
OxyTurf uses stabilized hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) technology to clean the toughest soils out of synthetic turf. Disinfect the playing field so that you can rub your victory in your opponents’ faces — not your filthy turf.
Use OxyTurf to Disinfect:
• Golf Courses • Putting Greens
• Baseball Fields • Football Fields
• Soccer Fields • Tennis Courts
• Dog Runs • Kids Play Areas
• Employee Break Areas
• City Parks • Kennels
• Commercial Landscaping
• Residential Landscaping
• Vet Hospitals
Just because germs play dirty doesn’t mean you have to
Commercial turf provides lots of juicy opportunities for bacteria and viruses to hide in plain sight.
Obvious spots like pet messes and food spills in picnic areas are no brainers. But what about standing water puddles on turf near drinking fountains, synthetic turf trash cans, and places where sweaty sports equipment sits during game time?
Other synthetic turf disinfecting formulas contain harsh chemicals, but OxyTurf uses biodegradable ingredients to eliminate grimy agents such as:
• Influenza A
• Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph)
• MRSA Super-Bug (antibiotic-resistant Staph)
• E. coli
• Pseudomonas (that cause ear infections & skin rashes)
• Listeria Monocytogenes
• Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
Together, probiotics and peroxide pack a powerful punch.
OxyTurf fights germs that get trapped in synthetic turf without relying on harsh substances to do the dirty work.
OxyTurf does not contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphates, quats, or SLS. Instead, our 6% active hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) solution is EPA-registered to kills germs and prevent mold and mildew while our patented Probiotic Protection uses naturally occurring probiotics like Bacillus Subtilis to disrupt pathogen nutrient cycling.
The Result: An environmentally-conscious synthetic turf cleaning product that’s safe for humans, animals, and plants.
Your synthetic turf maintenance secret weapon
OxyTurf can be used as a spot disinfectant for one-off messes and as ongoing protection against germs lodging themselves in your synthetic turf.
For Single Use:
• Use the hand-held spray bottle to douse the affected area
• Wait 10 minutes for OxyTurf to penetrate turf and kill germs and bacteria
• Wipe up excess with a mop or cloth
As Ongoing Protection:
• Connect the OxyTurf industrial solution bottle to your watering hose or existing sprinkler intake
• Operate hose or sprinkler system, allowing OxyTurf to mingle with water and soak into turf’s surface
• OxyTurf will protect turf from bacteria and germs for up to 5 months
Got questions? Let’s talk turf.
Is artificial turf safe for my kids?
Totally—if you maintain it properly. Have your turf professionally cleaned and serviced on a regular basis and use high-quality turf cleaner with biodegradable ingredients like OxyTurf.
Does my turf really need upkeep or maintenance?
It sure does. Turf is commonly sold as a “set it and forget it” product which is too bad because it’s not totally accurate. Synthetic turf requires periodic brushing, decompaction, de-weeding, re-sanding, and deep cleansing—especially if your kids or pets are running around on it.
What happens to my pets’ urine and droppings?
If you don’t wash down your turf using an anti-bacterial, odor-killing cleanser like OxyTurf, bacteria from pet waste becomes a smelly, serious problem.