You have the home field advantage. We’ll help you keep it that way.
Don’t let foul balls ruin your game. Restore your putting green, golf course, gridiron, outfield, soccer pitch or any other artificial turf to its original glory. OxyTurf uses stabilized hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) technology to clean the toughest soils out of artificial turf. Disinfect the playing field so you can rub your victory in your opponents’ faces—not your filthy turf.
Just because germs play dirty doesn’t mean you have to.
Commercial turf provides lots of juicy opportunities for bacteria and viruses to hide in plain sight. Obvious spots like pet messes and food spills in picnic areas are no brainers. But what about standing water puddles on turf near drinking fountains, artificial grass surrounding trash cans, and places where sweaty sports equipment sits during game time? Other artificial turf cleaning formulas contain harsh chemicals, but OxyTurf uses biodegradable ingredients to annihilate grimy agents such as:
- Influenza A
- Staphylococcus aureus (“Staph”)
- MRSA super bug (antibiotic-resistant Staph)
- E. Coli
- Pseudomonas (that cause ear infections & skin rashes)
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot fungus)
Together, probiotics and peroxide pack a powerful punch
OxyTurf fights germs that get trapped in artificial turf without relying on harsh substances to do the dirty work. OxyTurf does not contain chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphates, quats, or SLS. Instead, our 6% active hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) solution is EPA-registered to kill germs and prevent mold and mildew while our patented Probiotic Protection uses naturally occurring probiotics like Bacillus subtilis to disrupt pathogen nutrient cycling. The result? An environmentally-conscious artificial turf cleaning product that’s safe for humans, animals, and plants.
Your artificial turf maintenance secret weapon
OxyTurf can be used as a spot disinfectant for one-off messes and as ongoing protection against germs lodging themselves in your artificial turf.
For Single use:
• Use the hand-held spray bottle to douse the affected area
• Wait 10 minutes for OxyTurf to penetrate and kill germs and bacteria
• Wipe up excess with a mop or cloth
As ongoing protection:
• Connect the OxyTurf industrial solution bottle to your watering hose or sprinkler intake
• Operate hose or sprinkler system, allowing OxyTurf to mingle with water and soak into turf’s surface
• OxyTurf will protect turf from bacteria and germs for up to 5 months
Got questions? Let’s talk turf.
- Does artificial turf need upkeep or maintenance? Absolutely! Turf is commonly sold as a “set it and forget it” product. But synthetic turf—especially in high-traffic areas like sports complexes, public spaces, or kennels—requires periodic brushing, decompaction, de-weeding, re-sanding, and deep cleansing.
- What types of bacteria or viruses can grow or cultivate on the turf? Studies has shown the survival of Staph, MRSA, and HIV in turf. This can cause a serious health and safety hazard for athletes, children, and pets who may come into exposed skin contact with the turf.
- Does OxyTurf contain hazardous chemicals? NO!