OxyTurf’s biodegradable formula kills germs while keeping kids and pets safe.
It’s everything you’ve been looking for.
Don’t let germs gain any ground
Your synthetic turf looks great on the surface, but germs and bacteria can lurk in it’s fibers, turning your dazzling turf into a creepy carpet of crud.
OxyTurf’s hydrogen peroxide-based formula kills 99.9% of germs that threaten to take up residence in your turf.
OxyTurf has been proven effective to annihilate:
• Infuenza A
• Staphylococcus aureus (“Staph”)
• MRSA super bug (antbiotc-resistant Staphl)
• Pseudomonas (that cause ear infectious skin rashes)
• Listeria monocytogenes
• Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s foot fungus)
Tough enough for Fido’s funk
Pet odors get trapped in turf and start to smell bad fast. Other synthetic turf cleaners use a complicated 2-step process to drown out turf with harsh chemicals like bleach and ammonia.
These may kill germs, but they leave behind a strong odor and potentially irritating residue.
OxyTurf’s biodegradable ingredients and patented probiotic protection is safe enough to use on real grass and areas where kids and pets play, leaving nothing behind a light, clean scent.
Turf care never smelled so sweet.
How to use OxyTurf
OxyTurf can be used as a spot disinfectent for one-off messes and as ongoing protection against germs that lodge themselves into your synthetic turf.
For Single Use:
• Use the hand-held spray bottle to douse the affected area
• Wait 10 minutes for OxyTurf to penetrate turf and kill germs and bacteria
• Wipe up excess with a mop or cloth
As Ongoing Protection:
• Connect the OxyTurf industrial solution bottle to your watering hose or existing sprinkler intake
• Operate hose or sprinkler system, allowing OxyTurf to mingle with water and soak into turf’s surface
• OxyTurf will protect turf from bacteria and germs for up to 5 months
OxyTurf goes where the germs grow
Whether you’re cleaning up a spot in the yard where your pup had an accident or keeping a synthetic grass football field safe for skin-to-turf contact, OxyTurf does the same great job of cleaning and disinfecting turf without harsh, overpowering chemicals.